Thursday, January 15, 2009

I got the Lemonade Award YipEeee!!!!

I am honored to have recieved the Lemonade Award from the clever and talented Stormee. Stormee is an amazing seamstress and very artistic clothing designer.

Now I get to award 10 artist with the same honor. This is fun but also difficult because there are lots of artists whom I admire so much. And many who have so freely shared their knowledge and skills with me.

The Rules:

#1 You must link back to the person you received the award from.
#2 You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!

Here are my awards:
Celeste of CricketCreations who, I am proud to say is a member of the UtahEtsy team with me. Her beautiful scarves are finding homes all over the world and her business experience is unselfishly given to all who ask. God Bless You Celeste.

Simone of Huismus who is multi-talented as you can see from her link. She is a lovely person and a gifted photographer. She has included me in one of her beautiful treasuries which made it to the front page.

Karina of kbdesigns. check out her amazing fantasy sculptures the detail is remarkable....... such talent.

Enny of Enyaeire's Creations beautiful hats and other fiber arts. I've been following her forum on etsy for a while.

Scarf it up creator of a large variety of hand knitted items. Very original and creative.


Rosebud of indie galore her blog highlights many talented artists and she herself is very talented in several mediums.

ArtMind Her ceramic Mini Expressions are really expressive and thought provoking. She also has many other awesome items in her etsy store. I love her felted necklaces.


Ohio Crochet Lady This blog promotes "Buy Handmade". Congratulations on Henry, the new addition to your family.

YarnCoture makes great hats and neckwarmers. My favorite is the Country Blue Extraordinary Neckwarmer. and.... you really have to check out her cute models.

Sedruola Maruska's Yarn Obsession what a great blog page, wonderful information about the different types of yarn.

Honorable mentions go to blossoming tree and blacklightning studio who I wanted to award but they've already gotten this award.

Now it's your turn. Check out these artists and tell them Sachi sent you.


7 Comments:

Blogger LiPeony said...

congrats on the front page and the award! Your scarves are so colorful and textured. Great work! =D

January 15, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Scarf It Up said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you!

January 16, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Super surprise! Thanks so much for the award & loving my mini feelings! :)

January 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting this award! Thank you so much for honoring me by passing it along to me. I sincerely appreciate it!

January 16, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Ohiocrochetlady said...

thank you for the award.

January 16, 2009 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger love said...

Wow! stumbled here from where I do forget but am delighted to see such beautiful work!

February 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger lizet frijters said...

Congratulations for the award.
Here is another one:
I have awarded your blog for the sunshine blog award and linked to your blog.
Here is the link:
http://lizetfrijters.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-blog-award.html

February 4, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home